Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Announcement: Blogger Blackout~ Not for me

Hi everyone!:)
Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

So recently there's been some controversy with Kathleen Hale, and long story short, some blogs have decided to participate in a "blogger blackout." I just found out about it today (strangely, I haven't seen any announcements or discussion posts in my blog feed so far, and I found about it through my FB feed. Maybe it's a social media thing?~ OR I just live under a rock LOL). Straight to the point, I WILL NOT be participating in the blogger blackout.   I don't condone what Ms. Hale has done AT ALL, but I also think this blackout is unfair to other authors and to all my readers as well.

((As a side note, I know haven't been an active blogger lately, and I really do apologize!! I've been swamped with school and life, but hopefully I'll be able to post more actively next month! :D ))


No comments: