Monday, August 31, 2015

Hiatus- again (and important updates!)



Hi all!
:)
I hope the summer's been treating you guys all right! :)
Currently, I am in lovely rainy England! <3 <3

I have decided for now that I am going to go on a hiatus while I'm still settling down here.   I know this post is super late (since I haven't been posting lately anyways), but I wanted to tell you guys formally.  (I'm so sorry I didn't do it earlier!)  I'm not too sure when I will be able to come off this hiatus, but I will come back!! That I promise!! :)

I'm so sorry, but this also means for now, I will not be accepting new books for request- and I will make that note on my Book Review policy as well.

Again, I really do apologize for not posting.  You've all been wonderful, and I really do love blogging- it's just time that's the issue here. :(

Thanks for bearing with me!
I hope all of you guys are having a lovely summer (and back to school? ;) ).

Cheers! :D
Kye

No comments: