Thursday, January 2, 2014

"Quote Me" Thursday Wk 2

Quote Me Thursday #12 January 2nd- January 9th
Hi guys!
"Quote Me" Thursday is hosted by the fantastic Brenda over at Daily Mayo.
:) 
My inspirational quote for the week:

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Romans 15:13  

I guess this verse is more encouraging than inspirational, but I think it's perfect for this new year!:)
It's like God's sending us off into the new year with His blessing. :)
What are your inspirational quotes this week? 
Leave a comment below!:D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your quote! So many of the passages from the Bible are quite inspiring!
Brenda @Daily Mayo

Kyendwarrior said...

I agree! esp. Psalm and Romans.
Happy New Year!