Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reading Challenge: Outside the Box 2014


2014 ROtB Reading Challenge

Hi there!
So I am joining yet another challenge (LOL).  
(If anyone cares, that's four... I know. I know. I've got a problem, but I can't help it! There's so many new events and stuff out there for book blogs!!)
It's hosted by Musings of a Book Lover :)
This one is aimed to take you out of your reading comfort zone and challenge you with 14 tasks (but you can choose what categories to aim for).

This is my first time doing this so I've decided to aim for I'm a Little Scared (3-4 categories).
 Hopefully I'll be able to *maybe* surpass that, but for now, with three other challenges on my shelf, I'm staying where it's nice and safe xD.
I totally encourage everyone to try it out!
Click on the link above for more information!!:)

2 comments:

Kate Maxwell said...

Yay! Happy New Year and thanks for joining Reading Outside the Box challenge this year. I am glad you are trying to get out of your comfort zone! I also understand about having a "problem" when it comes to challenges and reading! LOVE IT!

Kyendwarrior said...

:) Thanks!!^.^
Happy New Year to you as well!:)