Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Fool's Challenge Day 8

FoolsChallenge
This challenge is hosted by the fantastic Rachel over at Parajunkee.com 
:) 
Today's challenge:

Books you’ve read that have changed you mentally

Ooo this is an interesting one! Here's my list:

1. Bible:  Every time I read it, I learn something new, and I walk away with more than what I had when I came to read it.  It gives me hope and guidance, and every time I read it, I'm always going, "Why didn't I come here first?" 

2. Kissing Doorknobs: This book really was an eye-opener to me for mental conditions, especially OCD.  Instead of mindlessly spouting, "I'm OCD like that," it taught me to be more careful with my words and take those things seriously.

3. If He Had Been with Me: Unexpectedly profound. The author has a uncanny knack for relating with her readers on a deep level.  The way she expresses feelings and emotions into words is absolutely brilliant. 
  
:)




No comments: