Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday Wk 15


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by the awesome Jill over at Breaking the Spine!:)

What I'm waiting on this week:

18392459
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach

Blurb:
The lives of four teens intersect and overlap several weeks before a meteor is set to pass through Earth’s orbit – with a 66.6% chance of striking and destroying all life on the planet.


This book is still far from being published (next year), but just off that cover, it looks really interesting.  I don't think this is the final cover (no
title), but something about it gives off a feeling of the sublime. I'm not really into apocalyptic books, but this one just feels different than the usual fare- more contemplative and reflective maybe? I hope so.


Comes out March 31st, 2015 

:)


So what are you guys all waiting on this week? :)



2 comments:

Zareena said...

I'm not so sure what I think of this book. There isn't much of a blurb and the cover doesn't really draw me in but it is kind of intriguing :) Thanks for sharing1

My WoW .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Kyendwarrior said...

Thanks for stopping by! :)