Sunday, March 1, 2015

10,000 Pageviews!!

Hello everyone! :)
I've reached 10,000 pageviews.
*tries to stay calm*
...
...
...
Anchorman Batman animated GIF
*fails*
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating 400 followers, and now 10,000 pageviews???!? OOOMMGG!!!!!! :D

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I couldn't have reached this milestone without you guys, and I am so grateful to each and everyone who reads this blog. :)

*hugs*
;)

(PS. Look out for the upcoming giveaway this week! I know I said I was going to do this in Feb. but I've decided to add a few more books to the list. ;) )

Warmest wishes,
Kyendwarrior :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, that's so awesome!! (:

Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

Kyendwarrior said...

Thank you so much!! ^-^