Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Early Updates for June!! :)

Hi guys!!

Hope you all have been doing fabulous. ;)

So remember how I said I was going to give up on the tagging system? Welllll.... as much as I hate this tedious sorting,  I also really hate giving up on anything halfway through (xD), so I finished it!! YAY!! It's much less detailed than when I first started, so there might be stray tags on the older posts, but it's done!! I've been working on this darned thing for who knows how long, and now that I'm done, I'm going to get myself a soda flavored ice tube thingy. :)
Huh, so I didn't think I'd find a picture of it online (LOOL), but here it is. ^-^ It's surprisingly delicious and refreshing, especially with the hot temperatures here. Woot!

If you want to find something, it's now on the side, right under the rating system. :D  I will still be posting the links to individual reviews on the Books Reviewed Tab (above..and yea... I need to update that too...that's next on my list- I promise!), but everything else (like memes, movie reviews, etc) will be on the side.  I'll also leave the links I've already posted for previous misc. posts up on the Books Reviewed Tab for now... until I can get the courage to delete them since I'm not sure if I managed to sort every post with tags LOL.

So, that's the biggest change on this blog as of late.  I've noticed a lot of people are switching over to Wordpress these past few months, and though I've considered it as well (so many glitches with Blogspot -.-), I'm sticking with Blogspot for the rest of this year, and we'll see how it goes. :D

I haven't managed to make that posting schedule yet, but hopefully I'll get around to it soon!  Summer classes start next week, and that's a whole nother frenzy right there ahaha. ;)

But ehhh- I'm sure everything will work out! :)

How's everyone doing in this summer heat? (At least here on the west coast! D':)

With love,
Kye :)

No comments: