Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS BREAK! :)

Hi guys!
I'm back!!
Boom baby! Miss me? ;)

I certainly missed all of you! (she said to her adoring fans the empty air.)
Finals week is OVER.
HALLEGLORIA I HAVE SURVIVED!
Me after finals- getting my groove on for the start of break! xD

SIX MORE DAYS, AND THEN IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

THE ONLY TIME I think math is beautiful ^

I'm spending my break catching up on my reading!  I still have 96 more books to go before I reach my goal of 200 books this year! (Goodreads challenge! I could have set the goal lower, but I REGRET NOTHING!)  I'm determined to finish this year, since this time I've actually had a year to complete it.  I've visited the library, and I'm ready to go! Wish me luck!!

In other news, I'm going to *try* to post a review SOMETHING every day this entire Christmas break.  Think I can do it? 
*crickets chirping*
I can feel your overflowing support and enthusiasm! ;) LOL 
***EDIT: Two days into this, and I'm already scrambling to post reviews. I was being way too ambitious :(.  So I've decided to change 'review' to 'something' (whether it's a review or a book meme) everyday. Sorry about that >.<. I didn't realize I would be so busy this Christmas break!***

I can't guarantee it, but I'm going to try.  I'll think of it as training for THE ULTIMATE BLOG CHALLENGE in Jan. *DUN DUN DUUUUUN*. 
(I fully intend on participating in that! It sounds fun xD)
I'll call mine The Christmas Challenge (creative name eh? xD).
  
Well,  that's pretty much it. :)
Have a great Christmas break everyone! 

No comments: