Monday, December 23, 2013

Making Up For Monday Wk 1

Making up for Monday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Tiffany over at An Avid Reader; A Wannabe Writer
:)
Today's question: What is the best Christmas (or other holiday you observe) book you have ever read or received as a gift?

The best (and only!) book I've received for Christmas is Junie B., First Grader: Dumb Bunny

58923
Yes, I still have every single Junie B Jones books, and yes, I still do re-read them! This series has become especially dear to me after I found out Barbara Park, the author of this series, had passed away due to cancer.  I will always and forever be grateful to Ms. Park for providing me with the bestest friend a girl could have, and also for opening up to me a wonderful world of reading.  I hope she rests in peace! 

So what are some of your favorite books you've gotten for Christmas? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not read this since I was a kid! Great book!