Monday, February 10, 2014

Commenting Haywire

Hi guys!

Hope you all are having a groovy week so far (even if it is only Monday! ;)).

So for some reason, Blogger is not letting me comment on my own blog or on other blogs hosted through Blogger.  (Blogs on Wordpress are fine though, which is super weird...)  This has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and I have yet to find a solution. Up until a few days ago,  I'd been using the Blogger app on my phone to comment, but now that's not working either. I guess these glitches are a common thing because a few months ago, Blogger wouldn't let me post at all for a couple of weeks!  Hopefully, the extent to my limitations won't go beyond the issue with the comments. With luck, I'll find a way around this issue, or it'll go away on its own, but until this gets cleared up, I won't be able to interact with all of you. ;(   (But please do continue to leave comments! I read every single one of them and absolutely love them!  :))

Just wanted to let you all know! :)
Have a wonderful week! (Happy early Valentine's Day btw!)



No comments: