Thursday, February 27, 2014

"Quote Me" Thursday Wk 5

daily mayo quote me thursday link up
Hi guys!
This book meme is hosted by the fantastic Brenda over at the Daily Mayo. 
:)

Woa, February is nearly over!  I can't believe it... Time is going by so fast >.<

The last love quote of this month:

“We're staying together," he promised. "You're not getting away from me. Never again.” 
-Rick Riordan

*squealing and gross sobbing* 

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT. CLIFFHANGERS WERE NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DOES THAT???!!?!?!?!

 
This guy- that's who. 

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
This scene was just devastating- and Uncle Rick knew what he was doing.   
(House of Hades dedication- need I say more? )
;)

Can't wait for Blood of Olympus to come out!! I'm going to miss Percy though. :(

So what are your quotes this week? :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your quote! I love how you post selections from your favorite books. I may have to start doing that for my quotes. :-)

Brenda @ Daily Mayo

Kyendwarrior said...

Thanks!:)
And thank you for stopping by!:)