Friday, February 14, 2014

Quote Me Thursday Wk 4


daily mayo quote me thursday link up



This weekly meme is hosted by the fabulous Brenda over at the Daily Mayo. :)
My quote of the week:

Afterward, I had the last laugh. I made an air bubble at the bottom of the lake. Our friends kept waiting for us to come up, but hey-when you are the son of Poseidon, you don't have to hurry. And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time.
-Rick Riordan 

:D 
I love this month's theme! It gives me an excuse to re-read (and read again!) Percy Jackson for all these love-related quotes. ;)

So what are your quotes for this week? :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up! I love your quote. :-)

Kyendwarrior said...

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a fantastic week!