Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sidekick Showcase Wk 3

Hi everyone!!
Kyendwarrior here:)
This book meme is hosted by the fantastic Jaclyn over at JC's Book Haven!
:)
My sidekick of the week:
Erin from There You'll Find Me
10647131

Took me a while, but I delivered! This week is Erin's turn to shine ;)

What I love the most about Erin is her quirky personality. She's a kind-hearted gal who's absolutely in love with science (esp. brains!) and encourages the best in Finley.  She's a total fan girl of Beckett, and being a fangirl of him myself, I can definitely relate ;).
If Ms. Sweeney was the reflection of Finley (and possibly of her future self!), then Erin was the perfect foil for Finley. She's so full of life and bubbles, and her infectious happiness touches everyone- even the tough Finley. Put these two together, and commence the heart, the laughter, and the healing. ;)

So who are your sidekicks this week?
  

4 comments:

robgirlbooks said...

I have this one on my TBR list. I certainly like a brainy girl. And I love the last line, "Put these two together, and commence the heart, the laughter, and the healing." I'm a sucker for those types of stories.

I hope you have a great Friday!!

Kyendwarrior said...

Aww thank you!:)
You too! Have a wonderful weekend ;)

JezzebellJC said...

I adore quirky :D Been called that myself a time or two LOL Plus the brainy girls are where it's at. I have always loved science. My son does too a lot now. She sounds absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

Kyendwarrior said...

I totally agree! :D
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful week!:)